The manual here only for this batch Voron V0 kit (order between at 2020.6.28-2020.6.30), Thanks for your trust.
There is a list in the package.
When the package arrived, please check the list for all things, if something missing,
please contact with me at the first time, both Aliexpress / Discord / Email are OK.
Some items may be in BMG kits or SKR boxes.
For building it , you need some tools/parts,
Including but not limited to：
1.Inner hexagon spanner (From 0.8-5mm)
4.Some terminal block (Needle and fork)
Check whether the aluminum profile , build plate and MGN9H rail are in good condition
There may be some wear on the surface of aluminum profile during shipping.
If there’s any problem, please contact us at first .
Check electronic products, (Raspberry 3B+, Skir mini e3, Meanwell 24V 100W, DC-DC)
About Heater Bed:
The thick two wires are power wires
The thin two wires are the NTC 100K wires
Don’t get them wrong!
About NEMA14 Stepper:
Use OUKEDA motors for A/B Driver, they have the same spec as OMC motors
the other two are for Z/E motors .
There are 3 pins on SSR (DC+,DC-,CH1), Follow this pic .
Yello => CH1
White => DC-
Red => DC+
- rubber feet are a bit small, but also can work
- If it’s hard to pass kfl08 through the lead screw, try to use sandpaper
- The number of M2 nut on the label is 70, but the actual number is 60
- if extruder is in trouble, try to reduce the retract, or disable retract
- Label specifications may be different, there are white and transparent
There are some small imperfections in the packages:
- No MircoFit/SM connectors in kit, V0 is small enough, I havn’t use them in mine.
- Maybe you need a Braided tube to manage wire
If you meet any trouble , please contact me .
your confirm receieved can help me much ! Thanks .